Sunday 13 March 2016

[Abel Tasman NP] 4D3N Coastal Walk

"You will never be ready until you do it". That was me when I were doing the Abel Tasman Coastal Walk. Never done camping or training before.
I may not be as strong, fit and healthy as average people, but I am determine. In other words, I always be my best to get what I wanted. I won't mind if I take longer time and more stops than others do, because I enjoy the process and scenery.



D1 : Marahau to Torrent Bay









Watering Cove

Watering Cove

Cascade Fall

Low Tide Crossing between Anchorage and Torrent Bay

D2 : Torrent Bay to Awaroa

Torrent Bay

Torrent Bay






Sandfly Beach



Bark Bay


Onetahuti Beach

Awaroa Inlet


D3 : Awaroa to Whariwharangi Bay


Awaroa Inlet during low tide

Crossing Inlet

Goat Bay


Totaranui Beach

for making pasta huh?


Anapai Bay




Motton Cove - the beach I love the most!


Seperation Point

Lighthouse of Seperation Point


Fur Seal admiring the beautiful sunset with me

D4 : Whariwharangi Bay to Wainui

Wainui outer bay




Wainui inner bay

The End! Felt good at the moment I done the walk, although I had the thoughts of giving up a few times, but I am glad that I achieved it. Honestly speaking, the 3 nights of tramping is like a dream for me, survive without electricity and electronic devices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment